We’ve partnered with Tim Schmidt, President and Founder of the USCCA
, a company dedicated to educating, training, and insuring responsibly armed Americans, like YOU
, to bring you the limited-edition Tim Schmidt Signature Holster.
We’re proud to present this high-quality holster, handmade right here in the USA from 100% American cowhide.
Modest yellow stitching compliments this holster's black body and contrasting tan leather trim. The USCCA logo and Tim Schmidt signature add flair to the custom leatherwork, which will be molded specifically for your handgun. And don't forget about all of these great features:
- Combat grip accessibility, necessary for speed when drawing.
- Straight drop holster with no cant and an open-muzzle design.
- Synthetic reinforced holster opening, that’s crush resistant for one-handed reholstering.
- Stitched in sight track and a tension screw for adjustment of firearm retention.
- A slide guard protects the wearer from contact with the slide, hammer and sight.
- Steel reverse J-clip that locks onto a belt or most pants (made to fit up to a
1 3/4-inch belt, but 1 1/2-inch is optimal).
- Available in right- or left-handed options.
This limited-edition Tim Schmidt Signature Holster is made to order and is not a stocking item. Handcrafting this leather holster may take three to four weeks. Please note that rush service is available if you choose not to wait the full manufacturing time.
Tim Schmidt Signature Holster, cowhide: $149.95Learn More