- We’ve partnered with Tim Schmidt, President and Founder of the USCCA, a company dedicated to educating, training, and insuring responsibly armed Americans, like YOU, to bring you the limited-edition Tim Schmidt Signature Holster.
We’re proud to present this high-quality holster, handmade right here in the USA from 100% American cowhide. Modest yellow stitching compliments this holster's black body and contrasting tan leather trim. The USCCA logo and Tim Schmidt signature add flair to the custom leatherwork, which will be molded specifically for your handgun.
And don't forget about all of these great features:
- Combat grip accessibility, necessary for speed when drawing.
- Straight drop holster with no cant and an open-muzzle design.
- Synthetic reinforced holster opening, that’s crush resistant for one-handed reholstering.
- Stitched in sight track and a tension screw for adjustment of firearm retention.
- A slide guard protects the wearer from contact with the slide, hammer and sight.
- Steel reverse J-clip that locks onto a belt or most pants (made to fit up to a 1 3/4-inch belt, but 1 1/2-inch is optimal).
- Available in right- or left-handed options.
This limited-edition Tim Schmidt Signature Holster is made to order and is not a stocking item. Handcrafting this leather holster may take three to four weeks. Please note that rush service is available if you choose not to wait the full manufacturing time.
Tim Schmidt Signature Holster, cowhide: $149.95Learn More$149.95
- Another modern move in the holster industry. We have taken our most popular outside the waistband (OWB) holster, the Topless, and created the Tomahawk. Named for its similarity in looks to the Tomahawk, the Tomahawk has that aggressive modern holster design just like the Stingray. The Tomahawk is made from the highest quality grain leather on the market. The detailed high definition pictures emphasize the leather quality and expert craftsmanship that go into the hand-making of each of these custom holsters. Just like its cousin, the Topless, the Tomahawk allows for a faster draw and is custom molded to your gun. The Tomahawk is also a high ride but we replaced the leather cutout slots with high density poly molded belt loops – which make for a superior concealed carry holster. It is superbly hand molded for a secure fit. It features an open muzzle design, 15 degree forward cant, double stitched seams, a covered trigger guard and a tension screw for adjustment of the draw. The recommended carry positions to wear this holster are 3, 4, 5. It is made to fit 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" belts and is available in right or left hand, tan, black or natural finish in cowhide. This holster is also offered in horsehide and is available in black or natural finish. IDPA Approved, the Tomahawk is made to order and therefore is not a stocking item. We do have a RUSH SERVICE available if you do not want to wait.
WAIT! Love this holster but cannot find your gun in the Gun Model dropdown? Don't leave! Call us (727-939-2701) or email us at email@example.com. We might be able to help!