- We are now offering the Slide Guard in Ring Lizard. Just as the Exotic Shark and Exotic Bison, we have mastered the ability to now offer the Slide Guard in Ring Lizard. Beautifully crafted, the detail in Ring Lizard is like no other! The Slide Guard Ring Lizard holster is crafted using the highest quality cowhide. The exotic Lizard Skin is adhered and sewn on the front panel of the holster - therefore this holster is a leather-lined holster. The Slide Guard Ring Lizard, an exotic leather gun holster, allows for a faster draw and is molded to the gun you order it for. It is an advanced version of the Topless. This is also a high ride two slot holster. It features a slide guard, hence the name, which prevents the slide, hammer and sight from wearer contact. It is superbly hand molded for a secure fit. It has double stitched seams, 15 degree forward cant, a covered trigger guard, open muzzle design and a tension screw for adjustment of the draw. The recommended carry positions to wear this holster are 3, 4, 5. It is made to fit 1-1/4" to 1-1/2" belts and is available in right or left hand. The Slide Guard Ring Lizard is made to order, or in other words a non-stocking item. We do have a RUSH SERVICE available if you do not want to wait.
Please note! Keep in mind that not all Slide Guard Ring Lizards will look the same. Exotic skins may change in color and pattern. Due to imperfections in the exotic skin, our craftsmen will pick the best area of the skin to make your holster.
WAIT! Love this holster but cannot find your gun in the Gun Model dropdown? Don't leave! Call us (727-939-2701) or email us at email@example.com. We might be able to help!Learn More$289.95
- High Noon Holsters presents its Bison Skin Collection. The exquisite detail and superb craftsmanship that goes into the creation of each exotic leather holster under the High Noon Holsters brand name, makes us confident in the complete satisfaction of each and every one of our customers. The recommended carry positions to wear this holster are 3,4,5. The Down Under Bison has a 15 degree forward cant. It features rough side out design for additional grip to the exterior, 15 degree forward cant, leather lining on the interior of the holster for a super slick draw, a synthetic reinforced holster opening making the mouth crush resistant for one handed reholstering and an all steel reverse J clip that locks onto the belt or most pants. The black clip against a black belt fools the eye, you can barely notice it. Additional features are an open muzzle design, stitched in sight track, tension screw for adjustment of the draw and a slide guard which prevents the slide, hammer and sight from wearer contact. It is made to fit 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" belts and is available in right or left hand. The Down Under Bison is made to order, or in other words a non stocking item. We do have a RUSH SERVICE available if you do not want to wait. Stitch lines and placement of the tension screw may be different than pictured.
We only purchase our bison leather from companies who are or work with companies that humanely harvest bison - simply because it is ethical and professional.
- This Down Under Shark is a "collectors item" dream come true. It comes trimmed in Number One Grade Shark Skin and is molded to the gun you order it for. This leather gun holster is worn inside the pants for superior concealment and features combat grip accessibility, necessary for speed when drawing. The recommended carry positions to wear this holster are 3,4,5. It features rough side out design for additional grip to the exterior, 15 degree forward cant, leather lining on the interior of the holster for a super slick draw, a synthetic reinforced holster opening which is crush resistant for one handed reholstering and an all steel reverse J clip that locks onto the belt or most pants. The black clip against a black belt fools the eye, you can barely notice it. Additional features are an open muzzle design, stitched in sight track, tension screw for adjustment of the draw and a slide guard which prevents the slide, hammer and sight from wearer contact. It is made to fit a 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" belt and is available in right or left hand.Stitch lines and placement of the tension screw may be different then pictured.
- High Noon Holsters presents its Ring Lizard Skin Collection. The exquisite detail and superb craftsmanship that goes into the creation of each exotic leather product under the High Noon Holsters brand name, makes us confident in the complete satisfaction of each and every one of our customers. Ring lizard gets the name for their ring patterns which appear on non-bleached or darkly dyed skins. It has an incredibly smooth, elegant and unique stippled texture. This extraordinary texture is extremely durable has a fascinating shiny glazed finish.The ring lizard skins are used to make luxury goods in some of the richest parts of the U.S and other countries around the world. Ring lizard is quite dressy in appearance, is a distinctive skin in the fashion styling world and now you can have some gun gear made out of it.You will always see cheaper less expensive ring lizard skin holster sand gear all over the web. We refuse to use the low end skins, they will not produce a product we will put our name on. High Noon Holsters will only use the higher grade number one grade skins so we can produce the absolute best and get that high definition detail molding, which is a High Noon Holsters trade mark.Learn More$249.95
- High Noon Holsters presents its Ostrich Leg Skin Collection. The exquisite detail and superb craftsmanship that goes into the creation of each exotic leather holster under the High Noon Holsters brand name, makes us confident in the complete satisfaction of each and every one of our customers. Ostrich legs are relatively small skins, unique for their texture. Ostrich leg will sport a "scaly" appearance that has wide scaling down the center length of the leg with a natural texture and brilliant glazed shine. It is very recognizable compared to Ostrich quill. Our Ostrich leg leathers are soft and resistant with a prominent layer of cartilage in the front that gives it a very desirable look. This leather is highly sort after due to its unique characteristics which gives a noble and refined touch to luxury products. It is distinctive for it is exquisite and very exclusive leather. Ostrich leather offers itself as one of the toughest, but most pliable skins in the world. Full of natural oils, ostrich leather resists drying, cracking and stiffness. No other leather in the world can compete with the unique scaly textured pattern the ostrich leg bears. This, in itself, makes it one of the most expensive leathers in the world today. You will see cheaper less expensive Ostrich leg holsters and belts all over the web. We refuse to use the low end skins, they will not produce a product we will put our name on. High Noon Holsters will only use the higher grade thicker skins so we can produce the absolute best and get that high definition detail molding, which is a High Noon Holsters trade mark.
With all the horror stories coming out of Africa regarding the harvesting of Ostrich leather, we ensure that our purchases of Ostrich leg leather is from the most reputable US leather company who guarantees their purchase of Ostrich leather from US based companies in accordance with U.S. Fish and Wildlife authorities.
Leather Gun Holsters
Leather gun holsters date back to the days of the Old West when carrying a sidearm was as common as riding a horse. While holster styles have evolved, leather is still a preferred choice of pistol and revolver owners everywhere. There's something about leather that adds a touch of style, and a well-crafted leather holster will hold up well over years of heavy use.
Are you looking for a high-quality leather holster for your handgun? Then look no further than the leather holsters at High Noon Holsters. We offer custom leather holsters in a variety of colors and finishes. We give you high-quality leather holsters with a perfect combination of utility and style. Our gun holsters are built from the best quality materials available.
Choose the Leather Holster Style That Works Best for You
We offer a variety of different styles, like the Slide Guard, a gun holster made with a gorgeous full-grain leather that gives the holster a luxurious look. The Slide Guard is custom molded to your handgun. For those looking more for utility than style, there's the Bare Asset. It is designed to give you more speed when drawing, and as a black holster, it blends right in when clipped to a black belt.
If you can carry concealed for safety, then the Pocket Grabber is for you. This gun is excellent for carrying for personal protection. It will make sure you have your gun handy when you need it, and it is also made with a special material that will keep the holster from wearing a hole in your pocket and also keep your gun hidden from view. This holster is also designed for safety because it releases from the bottom of your pocket, not the top. Releasing from the bottom is safer but often not available in many holsters. Our variety of designs can fit any gun owner's needs. Our gun holsters are high quality and custom-made. We have ones built for competitive shooting, concealment, and personal protection. Get your high-quality High Noon holster today.
We Offer Custom Leather Gun Holsters for Concealed Carry Purposes
The leather holster has a long and storied history when it comes to gun containment, and for some gun enthusiasts, there is no substitute. If you are one of those gun owners who appreciate a finely crafted leather gun holster, you’ve come to the right holster company. High Noon Holsters has an incredible array of leather gun holsters customizable to your specific tastes with a wide range of colors and finishes.
When it comes to leather, high-quality is a must, and we accept nothing less than the best materials when it comes to the quality of our leather products. These leather holsters are the perfect melding of form and function.
Whatever your gun priorities are, from competitive shooting to personal protection, we have a leather gun holster that will suit your needs perfectly. There’s sure to be a design in our selection that is just what you have in mind.
Why Choose Leather Holster?
When it comes to concealed gun holsters, leather is the only choice for some. But why is that? What makes leather handgun holsters so special?
Why do you use a holster at all? The purpose of your holster is to protect your gun, allow you to safely carry it when not in use and protect your body from the harsh and uncomfortable feel of the metal. Leather does all of these jobs admirably — some might say better than any other material.
Leather is a unique, organic material, with a feel and a form that a synthetic product will never be able to match fully. If you’ve ever held a leather holster in your hand or against your body, you know exactly what we mean. While some find the “breaking in” process of leather a hassle, to many gun owners, the opportunity to train a piece of leather to conform to your weapon carrying needs makes it the perfect material for a holster.
On top of this, leather lasts a lot longer than synthetic materials. If you have a wallet, belt or briefcase made of leather, you may have had it for years with no noticeable decline in quality, and you’ll probably have it for decades more if you want to. In fact, like fine wine, leather seems to get better with age.
Another appealing feature of leather that gives it a significant edge over synthetic holsters is how quiet it is. You can draw a weapon from a leather holster almost silently, which could give you a life-saving advantage in some situations.
Synthetics have their advantages, to be sure. Leather requires a lot more care than molded plastic, and you need to treat it accordingly. Synthetic holsters are also extremely tough and have a streamlined appearance. But if you appreciate a good leather product, we have a holster for you.
Check Out Our Wide Selection of Leather Gun Holsters for Revolvers
There’s a leather holster in our collection for just about every need and occasion. Here’s a sampling:
The Topless – The Topless is a made-to-order leather holster made from full grain leather with an open muzzle design, covered trigger guard and tension screw. This beautiful leather holster with no thumb break has a 15-degree forward cant and double-stitched seams.
The Slide Guard – The Slide Guard is a custom High Noon Holsters special that is one of our favorites. It is a
The Hidden Ally – These inside-the-waistband concealed carry leather gun holsters are for those gun owners for whom concealment is a top priority. With a leather extension, you can tuck your shirt entirely over the weapon and holster making it almost undetectable to the naked eye. All you can see is the belt clip, which can be camouflaged against a black belt.more advanced version of the Topless with a gorgeous full-grain leather look, a slide guard and a high-ride two-slot holster. This is a made-to-order holster that is molded to your gun’s contours for a perfect fit.
Tail Gunner – The outstanding feature of this leather holster is its stabilizer wing that gun owners who have had a problem in the past with their holster rotating or shifting will love. The leather lining of the interior allows a smooth draw, and the synthetic reinforced holster opening gives you combat grip accessibility and easy one-handed holstering. This weapon holster includes a slide guard to prevent the slide, hammer or sight from contacting with the wearer.
The Under Armor – If you’re looking for a reliable leather shoulder rig, take a look at the Under Armor, made from a specially extruded laminate skin with a vegetable-tanned leather backing. It is fade-resistant, abrasion-resistant and scuff-resistant, so you can expect it to look great for years. It also includes our special diamond-shaped swivel back plate so all four points can pivot independently for added comfort. For a shoulder rig with similar features but unique detail molding, check out the Under Taker, a made-to-order shoulder rig based on the same design as the Under Armor.
High Noon Holsters Is the Perfect Home for the True Leather Gun Holster Lover
We’ve just mentioned a small selection of the wide variety of leather gun holder options you can choose from with High Noon Holsters. We pride ourselves on offering the best leather gun holsters along with the best leather gun holster belts and other accessories on the market. We deliver concealed carry leather gun holsters for people who love guns and the accessories that go with them.
Don't Settle for Cheap Leather Gun Holders of Questionable Quality
While you might find less expensive leather gun holsters elsewhere, they often are poor quality or made cheaply in overseas workshops. When you purchase a black leather gun holster or any other item from High Noon Holsters, you'll get an expertly crafted product made with pride in the USA. As a domestic company, we're able to keep a close eye on every aspect of the manufacturing process. When combined with our more than 20 years of experience and expertise, you can always count on getting a superior holster that will exceed your expectations.
We also pride ourselves in offering the best customer service around. Our friendly team of gun enthusiasts loves to help fellow gun owners find the perfect holster that will be with them for a long time to come. We can help you narrow down your choices, help you find a great leather holster and ship it out to you right away so you can start making use of it fast. We'll also be there to support you after the sale. If you're not satisfied with your holster, feel free to contact us by phone or email, and we'll do whatever it takes to make things right — that's part of our commitment to achieving our goal of 100 percent customer satisfaction.
You'll Also Benefit From Easy Ordering and Fast Shipping
At High Noon Holsters, we believe purchasing concealed custom leather gun holsters shouldn't be a hassle. Our cutting-edge e-commerce site simplifies the ordering process. Once you've accumulated your product wish list, you can check out quickly and securely using the convenient payment method of your choosing. Available options include MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Discover and PayPal. With our speedy shipping, you won't have long to wait for your beautiful leather holster.
Check Out Our Leather Revolver Holsters for Sale Right Now
Your dream leather gun holster is waiting for you. Find your favorite and order from High Noon Holsters today. If you have questions or need assistance, feel free to give us a call or send us an email at your convenience. Our customer service team will be happy to help!